These high performance UNISEX 20-30mmHg compression rated calf sleeves use technical yarns to provide athletes with comfort during exercise and help speed up the recovery process. – Ideal for all sporting activities including cycling running and triathlon – During and After exercise benefits – Compression support DURING exercise – Compression Recovery AFTER exercise – Graduated compression design from the ankle to above the calf aids the flow of oxygen to the muscles. – Improves the performance of muscles and reduces fatique – Aids recovery by helping the muscles ‘pump’ blood back to the heart – Comfortable Cuff design keeps the socks in place without restricting blood flow Available in 4 unisex sizes – please see image for sizing guide Technical Info: Standard Graduated Compression 20-30mmHg The compression calf sleeves act as a layer of muscle gently squeezing stretched vein walls. This built-in feature helps fight the force of gravity and circulates blood back up to the heart more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been deprived during a workout. This compression helps muscle regenerate as well as help to remove any lactic acid build up. Quality Control Compression calf sleeves provide standard graduated compression. This compression is fully tested on EACH VeloChampion sock before it is despatched. The calf sleeves undergo the most advanced medical compression stocking testing (MST Professional) to ensure each sleeve has a true compression and conforms to CE DD ENV 12718/USA FDA standards. This means you receive the very best compression calf sleeves available on the market allowing you to reach higher performance with faster recovery times.
VeloChampion Compression Calf Guards/Sleeves (Black – Large) – For Running, Cycling, Triathlon.
- High performance unisex compression calf sleeves (with a 20-30mmHg compression rating) use technical yarns to provide comfort and recovery during and after exercise.
- Ideal for all sporting activities e.g. cycling, running, triathlon, rugby, soccer, fitness, gym, golf, tennis, etc. Also for use during air travel to combat DVT or if your job involves long periods of standing.
- During and After exercise benefits - Compression support DURING exercise - Compression Recovery AFTER exercise
- Graduated compression design from the ankle to above the calf aids the flow of oxygen to the muscles. Improves the performance of muscles and reduces fatique
- Aids recovery by helping the muscles 'pump' blood back to the heart. 75% Nylon / 25% Lycra