The Kingston Freedom 6 speed folding bike offers great style and extraordinary good value. With a hand-made hinged steel frame and reliable componentry it includes 6 speed Shimano gears with Microshift rotational shifters for quick, sharp and simple shifting on the move.The compact design has a folding frame, folding handlebar and a right hand side folding pedals, so great for storing and transporting.The Freedom folder benefits from having 20″ wheels for a stable ride compared to some alternative folding bikes with smaller, twitchy 16″ wheels.Full length mudguards provide extra protection to help keep road spray and dirt off you!This model also benefits from a comfort saddle and ergonomically shaped comfort grips both finished in vintage brown.Quality parts are used throughout including light weight aluminium rims that offer better braking than steel rims.Assured braking is delivered by linear pull V brakes. The easy rolling city tyres give a stable ride and are ideal for tarmac and gravel surfaces.For your convenience a rear carrier to make it easier and safer for you to carry items around and a propstand have been included.The Kingston Freedom 6 speed folding bike gives you a very flexible mode of transport for commuting as well as great for caravanning and camping. Weight of bike is approximately 16 kgs.Folded size of bike is approximately 80cm x 40cm x 75cmWheel base is approx 96cm from centre of front hub axle to centre of rear hub axleMaximum saddle height 36″ from the ground.
Kingston Freedom Folding Bike – Black
Price: £179.99 (- 14%)Amazon.com Price (as of October 23, 2017 8:01 am - Details)
- The Kingston Freedom 6 speed folding bike offers great style and extraordinary good value.
- 20" wheels for a stable ride
- Compact design with folding frame, folding handlebar and folding right hand side pedal
- Full length mudguards provide extra protection to help keep road spray and dirt off you!
- Quality parts including lightweight aluminium rims that offer better braking than steel rims. Assured braking is via linear pull V brakes