the garmin varia rear light radar and device pack 2015 is a maximum support to get on the bike since it becomes a key tool that lets you know at any time if a vehicle is approaching at a distance of 140 metres. this pack consists of the main unit and various radar that acts as a rear light. taillight radar alerts vehicles of the presence of the cyclist and adjusts the focus zone according to the speed and the light conditions in the environment. the main device displays up to 8 cars approaching from behind, providing an estimate of the distance and speed of approach the cyclist. the intensity of the led lights located on the main unit is adjusted automatically depending on the ambient light. during the day the intensity will be reduced and will increase night. the led located on the top of the line indicates the level of danger detected by radar. features: -main unit + radar varia. -unit dimensions: 6 x 3.4 x 1.9 cm. -radar dimensions: 7.3 x 4.4 x 2.3 cm. -unit weight: 28.5 g. -weight radar: 63.5 g. -light modes: fixed and flashing. -battery life: 4 hours. -includes: support of roda, holder of quarter-turn rear seat, microusb cable.
Garmin Varia Smart Bike Lights Bundle, Headlight and Tail Light
Price: £179.00 (- 36%)Amazon.com Price (as of December 14, 2017 9:48 am - Details)
- Smart bike light system that includes Garmin Varia Headlight and Varia tail light to help create safer riding
- Works independently and seamlessly integrates with compatible Edge GPS bike computers
- As rider's speed increases, the headlight automatically projects further ahead or closer as a rider's speed decreases, when paired with select edge computers
- Varia headlight and rear light brightness and intensity can be controlled with a light-sensing edge 1000
- Adjustments, including on/off can be made manually with the use of an included remote