The weight of the bike is 22kg with the battery and 19kg without. Motor: Top quality rear drive 250w brushless sealed 8 Fun motor. Battery: Upgraded light weight Lithium 36v / 10ah Charging time 4-5 hours Recharging cycles over 500 times Input voltage of charger AC 110v – 230v Quick release, lockable battery for easy maintenance and security Derailleur: Japanese Shimano 7 outer gears, precise and reliable Frame Brushed aluminium coloured frame: Aluminium alloy 18″ (450mm), rugged crossrail frame. Stable 2 point bike stand, Strong alloy pedals Front TGS alloy shock absorbers Zoom adjustable handle bars with bell and compass Mud guards flexible and very strong Suitable for riders up to a height of 6′ (Over 6′ consider our XL range) Comfortable padded saddle Fitted anti-theft lock. Wheels: 26″ (650mm) double-wall alloy, Stainless steel spokes rust resistant. Kenda tyres with reflective strips Quick release front wheel Puncture resistant tyres Brakes Front disc brakes Rear Tektro V brake with Tektro brake lever Details Pedal Assisted System (PAS) very simple to use Can also be used in throttle-only mode Driving distance per charge 30-50 miles (48-80 Km) with PAS, depending on the level of peddling and terrain. Max speed 15 mph (25 Km) (EU limit to be road legal) With hub cable for easy maintenance Maximum carry weight 125 Kg
e-Ranger Overlander standard electric bike
- e-Ranger is the only place you can buy a genuine e-Ranger electric bike, buy with confidence
- A range of 30 - 50 miles per charge depending on terrain, as well as a throttle only option
- Styled to look like and ride like a conventional bike with the benefit of an electrical motor.
- This bike is suitable for people between 5' - 6' for a larger option please see our XL range
- Fun to ride allows you to get to places unobtainable on a normal bike while exercising to your level